Monday, February 25, 2008

What Do You Mean When You Say I Am Not Good Enough?

Okay, this is something new for this blog. Periodically, I will write a short scenario and I want you to write a brief (no more than two sentences) response or reaction. I think it will be interesting to see how different people view the various scenarios that will be presented.

I can’t believe you have done this. You call me and invite me to this fancy restaurant. You let me order what I want and then you have the nerve to say that to me? You say you are feeling stressed about our relationship and that it is time we take some time away from each other. Are you breaking up with me? Is there something I have done or said to make you not want to be with me anymore? And one last thing, what do you mean I am not good enough?

What I meant by that statement was _________________________________________.

No comments: