Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Say My Name!!

Look around you. Do you see what I see? No matter if you view the glass as being half full or half empty, there is no denying that things are getting pretty bad out here.

What about you? If you are like me, you have good days and you have bad days. To be truthful, I have made some decisions that have resulted in some of my days turning negative. Yeah, other folks contributed to my tough times, but I have to take responsibility for my actions and choices.

So, can you do me a favor? When you pray, say a few words on my behalf. Now, don't just put me in one of your global prayers. I need alittle more attention than that. Take a little extra time to mention me specifically. All I am asking is that when you pray, say my name.

If we Christian singles did more spiritual name calling in our prayers, I am convinced that the glass will actually become more than half full.

No comments: