Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Least Shall Be Last

Over the past few days, we talked about the least we can to for each other and the least we can allow others to do for us. God has given us what we need (each other) to achieve all that we want in life. I cannot become the best ME unless I am willing to allow you to help. You cannot become the best YOU unless you are willing to allow me to help.

God has laid it out there for us; His blessings are truly on the way. Are we Christian singles going to renounce our membership in the Spiritual Jive Talkers Club or will we continue to wallow in the mud of low expectations and low self-esteem? However we try to excuse it; it is our decision to accept what God wants to grant or to reject it.

If we settle for doing the least and accepting the least from others; we will end up being the last. It really is that simple. The other key point to note here is that you cannot force me to reject God’s blessings and I cannot force you. From a spiritual perspective, it makes NO SENSE that we would in effect tell God, “No thanks, I don’t want the blessings you have for me.” When we insist on doing the least and accepting the least from others, we extend our membership in the Spiritual Jive Talkers Club and we end up at the end of God’s blessing line.

This is an exciting time; God has some great things in store for us and He has given us the capacity to help each other to live beyond our expectations. If we don’t fall into the trap of settling for the least, we will be in position to boldly proclaim: “The least shall be last? I don’t think so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Writer,

Have you decided to give up on helping others reach their dreams? I certainly hope not and I am sure you are doing the least which is praying for us dreamers...

Sign...Accoutability