Thursday, September 14, 2006

Because Of The Desires That YOU Have Given Me

Lord, you may be wondering why I keep making bad decisions and choosing the wrong people. Since I know that you already know what's up, I don't have to waste your time with a lot of excuses.

But here is the short answer. It is because of the desire that you have given me. I desire to be with someone special. I desire to not be alone (all the time). I desire to be the source of someone else's happiness just as she is the source of mine.

Do I blame you Lord? No, because you have also given me the capacity to express my desires in the right way so that neither I nor anyone else will get hurt. So, I understand that the frustrations I feel and the mistakes I make are my fault. But I wouldn't have these problems if YOU did not give me these desires in the first place.

No comments: