Thursday, September 14, 2006

KISS Me!

Why is it that when it comes to interacting with people, we tend to make things more difficult than they have to be? Maybe it is time to Keep It Simple Somebody!!

In my experience, I have found that people put too much work into trying to figure me out. Trust me, I am not really all that complicated. I am far from perfect and I am learning as I go along. I have too many things going on to waste time trying to mess up your gig. So, if by chance, I do something that you do not like, it probably was not on purpose. I have my hands full just trying to get my hustle on (in a good way) that I really do not have the time nor the energy to plan on messing up yours.

The best thing you can do if you really want to figure me out is talk to me. I can tell you what I am thinking and maybe even offer an explanation behind my actions. I try to be pretty candid, so you can be comfortable that I am telling you the truth as I know it. Finally, do not ignore what I am trying to say and come up with your psychological and personality profile about me. I cannot tell you the number of times people have been way off the mark when they have done that.

When it comes to getting to know me, it really should not be all that difficult. In fact, may I suggest you K.I.S.S. me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been jumping through hoops and turning flips (making a fool of myself) trying to get to know the writer, had I known this posting was available I could have saved myself time...wow! I am so sorry I don't think I have K.I.S.S. I am not quite sure why but I have been tripping in a major way and I hope my actions have not kept you from wanting to know me...