Friday, September 15, 2006

Why Am I Still Single?

Why am I still single? Although irritating to hear at times, this seems like a reasonable question.

Am I single because God has called me to be single at this time? If so, my prayer is that I will grow in my understanding of how He wants me to use my singleness to bless others.

Or am I single because of some bad (or shall we say ill-advised) decisions in my life? For most of us singles, this is really the answer to the question of why are we still single. Here my prayer is that God will help me to grow in such a way that I will learn from my past and position myself to receive all of the blessings He has for me.

However you answer the question for you, there is an opportunity for you to get even more in tuned with what God's will is for you.

No comments: